Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2015

30 days on starch solution starting March 1st

I have finally found my way back to self-love and starch solution. Never have I felt so alive and full of energy and satisfied, then when I commit fully, to this lifestyle. In order to show you how amazing I have decided to document my full journey to a healthy starch based, high carb low fat vegan lifestyle. Due to recent stressful life events, I have fallen off track and added a lot of vegan junk food to my diet and boy does it show! My skin is fighting back, my energy levels are up and down and I have been getting bloated and congested. I have decided to document on instagram and on here my daily meals. I plan on providing recipes and pictures as well as a video documenting my journey with a before and after. 30 days HCLF starchivore style starts tomorrow March 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment