Translate

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Easy Baked potato & Corn meal

Ingredients:
2 Russet potato (rinsed) or 1 russet potato and 1 sweet potato! (my personal favorite) 
2 ears of corn 
1-2 cups of broccoli 
Vegan Ranch dressing, or vegan sour cream (whatever toppings you like on your potato) 
Aluminum Foil 
small sauce pan with lid for steaming broccoli 

Directions: 
  1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees 
  2. Using a fork poke holes in Potatoes, I usually poke them all around potato, about six or seven with fork will work. 
  3. Bake potatoes in oven for 70 minutes (longer if your potatoes are large, as you can see my sweet potato was cut in half and my baked potato was small. 
  4. After the potatoes have been in the oven for 40 minutes, add the corn (still in husk) to the oven rack. 
  5. After you have taken the potatoes & corn out of the oven, you may start the broccoli. 
  6. Add in 1/4 a cup of water in the sauce pan, add in cut broccoli and put the top on the pan and steam for 5-6 minutes (until soft) 
  7. I put Organicville ranch dressing and steamed broccoli atop my russet potato, and cinnamon,coconut oil & pecans on my sweet potato.
Great meal 


No comments:

Post a Comment