Translate

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Free video workouts!

You are eating a lot of calories of fruit,over 2500 cause that is what agrees with your body, that's great!! Now you have to start working out and getting that body in shape! I paid for a gym membership for the longest time, now I don't really like it. Something about everyone running on machines going nowhere in a crowded air conditioned place, rubs me the wrong way lately. I have been going on long walks, in Texas heat (100 degrees) and trying, emphasis on trying to do workouts at home! I enjoy going out and walking, going places takes longer, but I get to soak in the sun, and work my muscles to get there. I get groceries without a car, of course I can only carry a couple days worth but I love the workout, and the feeling of not getting in a car just to go grab organic fruits & veggies. If you can ride a bike I suggest taking it out and running errands with it! (I cannot ride bikes due to health reasons) Here are a couple workout links to help you do stuff at home!! Who doesn't love working out while watching TV! Makes me feel productive

Free workout videos, you choose intensity

My workout Pinterest board

Customized printable workouts! Make cards or take to gym

Blogilates for beginners

Blogilates begineer calender that goes with videos on website

No comments:

Post a Comment