Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The toilet is your new bestfriend!

So, If you are just starting out on raw till 4 you may be thinking. "What the hell? I am always going to the bathroom!!" Yes you are right, your body is properly hydrated so you will be using the toilet more often than ever before. At first I freaked out and thought that something was wrong, but no, you just have a normal cycle now. This can be a problem if you have a job that you cannot leave very often to go to the bathroom. My suggestion to you is to eat mono-meals of fruit instead of drinking smoothies! I know not starting a day with a Datorade can be hard! Datorade's are more budget friendly so If you still want to drink smoothies, make sure to wake up earlier to drink it so you can hit the bathroom a lot before work!! Trust me all that gunk in your intestines is adding to stomach bloat & buldge, when it is all out you have a flat belly and feel great!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment