Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I need more food!!

So,
I went to work today, did more than usual throughout the day and I realized that I was dead, I mean DEAD by the end of the day, I was super tired and weak and could tell my blood sugar was low. Why the sudden drop? Well I worked till 6 pm. I am used to eating right at 4 or a little after, lunch was at 12 and I had gone six whole hours without a large meal. I ate 2 apples, 2 oranges and 1 banana while at work and I was still pretty worn down. My solution? I am going to take an extra smoothie to work tomorrow! A Datorade for me to drink around 3 pm, which is the time I will be leaving my full time job and going to the after-school classes I teach. This bumps my calorie intake up for the day which I am perfectly fine with since I eat around 2000 a day, and I know it is recommended to eat at least 2500. So if you find that you are weak and hungry, EAT MORE!! If you start to starve your self your body will store fat, which is not a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment