Translate

Saturday, September 27, 2014

IBS?

I was diagnosed with IBS three years ago. Up until 2 months ago, I always had problems eating. My stomach was frequently bloated, I was in pain, going to the bathroom for an hour was usual and I felt super tired after every meal. Since I have been following raw till 4 I haven't had bloat, or felt any symptoms of IBS. I can attribute not eating meat, or eggs, or a lot of beans, but that's not the whole truth. Broccoli used to give me problems, any raw veggie really gave me problems, so I avoided them. I learned to stream veggies and to eat fruits in my salads, to help my body heal. The other day I felt like adding raw broccoli to my salad, and I was expecting major discomfort, but I had none!! I was so suprised that I tried it again, and voila I felt fine!! I added a probiotic into my regimen to help my gut heal and along with eating a clean plant based diet, my body has actually healed itself! If you have IBS I suggest trying the raw till 4 diet, so that your gut can heal. Like me you will fall in love and stick with it!! Fruits are your friends!! Let them heal your body 

No comments:

Post a Comment