Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cranberry Lunch Smoothie!!

Every week I make sure to eat at least one smoothie with cranberries. Cranberries health benefits are long and always growing. First off they have tons of antioxidants , which are great for aging and overall skin health.

I struggle with acne, and I have found that adding in cranberries to my diet, has helped tremendously they are anti-inflammatory as well, so if I am having a bad breakout I drink this smoothie twice a day until the outbreak is gone.
Here is another link if you want to learn more Words Healthiest Foods

Ingredients: 
1 cup of Frozen or fresh cranberries
17 Soaked dates (overnight unless you have a vitamix) 
3 frozen bananas 
Tons of water (fill as far as you can with water, make sure not to overfill) 

Blend and enjoy!! 700 calories (need more? Use 20 dates & 4 bananas) 
This smoothie is a little bit tart, but very delicious!!! Add more dates if you want a super sweet treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment