Translate

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pantry staples

I like to keep my pantries stocked and filled with healthy food. These days I make all my food at home. I had to re-stock my cabinets so I thought I might as well give a helpful list to my followers. The following pantry essentials are all I use for the recipes on this blog!!  Preparation is key! 

Seasonings: all organic 
Garlic powder 
Cumin powder 
Curry powder 
Cinnamon powder 
Chili powder
Ginger powder 
Ground pepper 
Rosemary 
Italian seasoning blend 
Ms. Dash salt free: spicy, garlic & herb, original blend
Rice vinegar 
Organic Unrefined coconut oil 
Organic canola oil 
Gluten free low sodium soy sauce 
Vegan mayonnaise 
Bouillon cubes (vegan & gluten free) 
Rice 
Beans (dry& organic Canned) 
Organic no salt tomato sauce (BPA free lining) 
Organic diced tomatoes (BPA free lining) 





No comments:

Post a Comment