Translate

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Raw granola Balls (for energy)

So I just posted a recipe, for date balls almost the same as these. I decided to amp up the recipe, and add flax seeds and Chia seeds. Try this on for lunch, or snacks throughout the day! I ordered the Khadrawy dates from HERE. They were only $53 including shipping for 10lbs of goodness, this MIGHT last me a month, but who knows lately these have been a staple in my recipes.

Ingredients:
30 pitted Khadrawy dates (Medjool =15-20)
2/3 a cup of rolled oats (gluten free)
1/3 a cup of cashews (raw, can be substituted)
1/3 a cup of peanuts (raw, no salt)
1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
1 tablespoon of white or black chia seeds
2 tsp of ground cinnamon

Directions:
Pulse in food processor till mixture forms dough like ball. Roll small balls 1-2 inches. My mixture made 20 balls, 10 per day!

No comments:

Post a Comment