Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Roasted Veggies!! No oil!!

Who doesn't love roasted veggies!! I found a way to cook them without adding oil and its superb!! 

Ingredients: 
Cauliflower 
Broccoli 
Carrots 
Sweet Peppers 
Optional (small yukon potatoes, or similar small potato) 
(you can add other veggies of your choice! this combination is my personal fav) 

Directions: 
1.Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
2.Line cookie sheet with parchment paper 
3.Cut and clean veggies! (cut carrots about 1/2 an inch and leave broccoli big) 
4.Rinse veggies then immediately season them so the seasonings stick, I use garlic, pepper, chili powder & a tad bit of lemon, I sprinkle it on till I think it is coated enough, if I were to estimate I would say 1 tablespoon of each. Do not season sweet peppers!! these are good all on their own
5. Add all veggies EXCEPT sweet peppers to pan and bake for 20 minutes 
6. Fill a bread pan or similar pan 1/2 full with water. Add to the bottom rack, or the rack below where you will put your veggies! 
7. Add sweet peppers, or similar pepper the last 20 minutes of cooking!! 

Enjoy!!! 

(For the picture I baked all of the veggies including potatoes on the same pan!! Potatoes can be added to the list of veggies) 


No comments:

Post a Comment