Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 8: Stir fried Veggies! (no oil)

So cooked veggies are delicious, not to mention easy to digest. Adding heaps of oil to your veggies just turned something delicious & healthy to fatty and heartburny (just made my own word). Try this version, can't even tell the oil is gone, its still savory and delicious.

Ingredients: my favorite combo 
Green beans 
Bell peppers 
Yellow onion 
Peas 
Mushrooms 
Tomato (missing from this photo)

Seasonings:
Bragg's Liquid Amino
Garlic powder
Chili powder (optional, I honestly put it in everything)
Black pepper

Directions: 
I start by cooking the bell peppers, they have tons of juice when they start to cook. Add in 1 tablespoon of water to get the process going. Add the other veggies in and keep cooking till desired texture. I like mine really cooked when I am having bad digestion and more raw when I feel fine. I use a sprinkle of Bragg's Liquid Amino and about 1 tsp of garlic, chili powder & pepper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment