Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Simple Overnight Oats! Quick morning go to

When I work I go in before 7 am, I don't want to wake up earlier than 6 am so I prep my breakfast the day before! These oats take only 2 minutes in the microwave to heat up. (I only use the microwave in a hurry otherwise I will use the stove-top) I like to keep it simple and just use water but the water can be subbed for rice milk or any other dairy free milk.

Ingredients:
2/3 cup of oats (rolled oats)
1 1/3 cups of water (filtered)
2 tsp of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar

Directions:
Mix all ingredients and leave in container over night, wake up and heat for 2 minutes and breakfast time!!

**Note you can make this several days ahead to make mornings easier, I prep at least 3-4 for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment