Translate

Monday, December 29, 2014

Vitacost! Grocery list and prices

Beans: Gmo Free
2 bags of Mung/Adzuki Beans (easy to digest)
2 bags of red lentils (I use mainly as a soup thickener or for curry sauces)
2 bags of yellow split peas

Rice: Quick rice for easy quick meals! Gmo/gluten Free 
2 bags of Paella Rice
2 bags of Wild mushroom rice & lentils
2 bags of Spanish rice

Breakfast: Gmo/Gluten free
2 bags of Oat bran
4 bags of quick cooking gluten free oats
2 bags of rolled oats

Condiments: 
Bragg's Salt free 24 Herb seasonings mix (delicious addition to any meal)
Coconut secret coconut Amino's Soy free seasoning sauce (no fat and has less sodium than soy sauce)
Gluten free Gravy mix (vegan and fat free)
Ener-G Tapioca Dinner rolls (vegan and delicious addition to any dinner, has a small amount of fat)
Coconut Secret Raw coconut nectar (Low GI sweetener better than agave)
B12

I calculated the cost of my groceries from websites like amazon and from grocery stores and I would have paid $159 plus taxes but instead I paid 89.12!!! I saved close to $70 buying these staples from vitacost!! I am not in any way affiliated with vitacost I just stumbled upon it and decided to look to see if it was worth it, and it totally was!! They had a Buy one get one half off deal on a lot of their brand name foods, and I used a $10 coupon on the website, plus a coupon they recommended for the Lucuma powder. I am beyond happy with my purchase!!

Vitacost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment